Terms and Conditions
- Escort Condo only allows adult individuals to propose their time and companionship to other adult individuals.
- We agree with Article 23 of the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights, "Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment." It is a basic human right for every individual to choose their occupation.
- We also believe that no-one should be compelled to work and will support organisations fighting human trafficking - see here for further information.
- Escort Condo does not benefit from or negotiate in any way any transaction between advertisers and users of the site. We don't sell anything but advertising services to advertisers.
- The choices advertisers and users make by using this site are their own. Escort Condo accepts no responsibility for anything which may arise from those choices. Please ensure you do not contravene the laws of your country of residence.
- These 'Terms and Conditions' will be updated from time-to-time. We will inform registered users of material changes to them by email. Unregistered users are recommended to check back each visit if they are concerned about their rights or our current policies.
i) "EC" is the website Escort Condo - escortcondo.com - where independent individuals and agencies can provide information about themselves and the services (the "Services") they provide to its users to access and request further information.
ii) "Services" are defined as time spent by two consenting adults together for which one may receive a gift or monetary donation, or not.
iii) "Advertising" means the advertising provided to Individuals and Agencies (together "Advertisers") for the promotion of their Services, EC does not provide any other service, act as an intermediary or have any other activity.
iv) "Agency" means any person or company placing Advertising on behalf of a third party.
a) We will not sell or share any personal information with any commercial third-parties.
b) We require an email address for registered users, but this will only be used for mails from this site and not for any other purpose.
c) We do collect personal information in various ways, including all forms on the site where users enter information. This is only used for communications with you, nothing else.
d) Any personally identifiable information will only be used by us in order to provide support, technical, billing and other types of interactions you may request.
e) We follow industry standards for the protection of systems and data security to protect personal information. For example, we implemented https in 2013 and continue to follow a continual program of audit and checks on the service.
f) We collect anonymous user information using standard tracking cookies.
Ensuring the privacy of our users is the only way we can continue to provide this service.
- We will not rent/sell/release any information to any third party.
- Any information you provide will not be provided to any third-party in any situation, unless you a) publish a listing (the listing information becomes public) or b) send a message (the content, email and/or phone number are sent in an email to the recipient) or b) make a review (the content is public if approved and is linked to you profile which may display information like your favourites; check your profile in this case).
- We implemented HTTPS (the thing which means no-one can see what you are sending back and forwards from the site) in 2013, many sites (normal and adult) are only doing that today.
- We run a security programme which a) implements regular updates to servers, frameworks and software compenents and b) works to automatically and manually identify threat and instrusion attempts.
- If we receive a valid legal request for information from a law enforcement agency, only the information which can be directly linked to the request will be released. We will refuse any requests for 'general information', even if made legally.
- We do not process or retain any credit card details, we use a third-party processor in all cases. Using external payment processing means we can select partners who deal with tens/hundreds of thousands of payments on a weekly basis and maintain bank-level security teams to protect customer data.
Laws and Regulations
User access to and use of the Site is subject to all applicable International, European Union and Estonian laws and regulations.
You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of the Site, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of Estonia.
For all users
a) EC does not assess the nature of the Advertising for its appropriateness in each legal jurisdiction from which it can be accessed. It is your responsibility to ensure that the local laws in your country of residence permit you to access, interact with or place Advertising.
b) To use this website you need be at least 18 years of age or the 'age of majority' in the country from which you are accessing the website, whichever is greater.
c) Although EC endeavours to maintain controls on the nature of the listings from Advertisers, it makes no warranty or guarantee as to their accuracy or otherwise. EC specifically holds no liability for any actions or decisions a user may take subsequent to viewing a listing on EC.
For all Advertisers
a) Any activity which contravenes these Terms and Conditions may result in the immediate termination of any Advertising. You agree that any time remaining on terminated Advertising will not be refunded in this case.
b) You guarantee that all information and pictures are a true representation of the services you are offering. In addition, you guarantee that the proposal of time and companionship in addition to the description and details you propose in the Advertising do not contravene any local laws.
c) You will not post any information on behalf of any individual who has not given their express consent.
d) No individual included in the Advertising is under 18 years of age or the 'age of majority' in the country of residence.
e) Any individuals included in the Advertising are acting of their own free will, without any coercion of any kind.
f) You may not engage in any activity towards any other Advertiser using the site, including, not exclusively, contacting them using the messaging on the site, through reviews or in the forums.
g) You may not engage third parties to post fake reviews, comments or discussion on the site.
h) Once you have purchased credits, there is no facility for a refund. Once credits have been applied to a specific listing, this operation cannot be reversed. Any deleted listings will automatically lose any premium or featured time remaining on them.
i) You understand and accept that the EC makes no representation as the effectiveness or otherwise of any Advertising.
j) You agree that EC has no responsibility to any Advertiser except for the delivery of the Advertising and the maximum liability with each individual Advertiser in the case of non-delivery cannot exceed the cost of the non-delivered Advertising.
k) You indemnify EC for any action taken against it as a result of any of your Advertising.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Account related cookies
Login related cookies
Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.